For crypto companies, hiring in the U.S. can be a huge headache. If you want to pay your employees at least partially in crypto, but most find that the traditional providers cannot work with crypto even if some claim they do. And companies that pay in crypto also struggle with complex U.S. compliance requirements.
In these cases, using a crypto-native PEO becomes necessary.
Toku is the only PEO entirely focused on the crypto industry that can serve the full needs of crypto organizations and help them comply with all U.S. regulations and labor laws.
We delve into why transitioning to a specialized service like Toku can streamline your HR processes, particularly for your U.S. token compensation plans.
Why token compensation matters
Founders and HR executives have found over the last few crypto cycles that token compensation is an important part of incentive alignment. Since tokens have the potential to appreciate in value much like incentive stock awards, token compensation aligns employees' interests with the company’s success. However, managing this mix requires expertise in both traditional payroll and the crypto ecosystem.
How Toku Solves Crypto Companies’ U.S. Employment Problems
Toku solves crypto company’s US employment and token compensation problems with:
- Fully-compliant, easy Token Payroll: Toku is the only token payroll solution that works in 150+ jurisdictions worldwide. Leave worry at the door when you rely on Toku’s automated payroll systems serving fiat and crypto to your team.
- U.S. Crypto-Adapted PEO: Toku’s U.S. infrastructure allows companies to hire and compensate employees using crypto across all 50 U.S. states seamlessly.
- Token Grant Administration: Token Grant Administration platform allows teams to compensate their employees with tokens on one platform, streamlining the management of token grants.
- Global Compliance and Legal Support: Toku provides comprehensive solutions for crypto companies hiring and compensating employees internationally. Toku offers streamlined operational and legal setups that support compliance with various jurisdictions' laws and tax regulations.
- All-in-one HR Platform: Toku’s PEO services consolidate payroll, benefits administration, and HR management into a single, cohesive system. This unified approach eliminates the need to juggle multiple platforms, reducing operational complexity and enhancing efficiency.
- Automated Token and Fiat Payroll: Toku offers a robust payroll service that ensures flawless payroll processing in both fiat and crypto, while staying compliant with all local laws.
- Best-in-class Benefits: Toku works with the top providers in every jurisdiction, including the U.S., to get your employees the benefits they need, at the best rates you can find
- Easy expansion: Although you might need Toku to expand to one jurisdiction, we serve 150+ jurisdictions, enabling you to grow anywhere you want, at any time.
- Compliance Assurance: Toku has worked with the top law firms in the world to craft solutions for the most complicated tax situations and token grants to have ever existed. Our expertise in crypto compliance provides an unmatched peace of mind to executives in crypto.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Toku’s expertise and dozens of partnerships result in savings for you. We eliminate overhead costs, training costs and unnecessary expenses, creating a bigger budget for your ambitious projects.
- Employee Education and Support: Toku provides resources for continuous education and support regarding token compensation, which is crucial for employee understanding and satisfaction.
- The Best Crypto Employee Experience: Toku not only enhances operational efficiency but also boosts employee satisfaction due to the clarity and simplicity of their compensation and benefits.
Ready to expand your global team without the hassle?
Chat with Toku today.